Flies are more than a nuisance. They're dangerous disease-spreading pests. Because flies are particularly dangerous around food, pre-venting fly infestations are an important consideration in facilities where food is processed, stored, prepared or consumed.
Tree Lawn Medic's fly control program consists of three steps:
Inspection & Evaluation
* Inspect your facility to determine potential breeding sites on the inside and outside. These sites should be
* Provide sanitation recommendations which, if followed, will keep flies away.
* Apply a unique, highly concentrated liquid microbial formulation that feeds on insect larvae and reduces the organic
material that larvae feed on. Treatment will focus on potential breeding grounds like garbage areas, processing and
preparation areas, dishwashing areas, workstations, floor drains, ceiling vents and food storage areas.
* Installation of Mantis UV light traps to reduce customer sightings of adult flies. This is essential in kitchens, dining
areas and food receiving areas.
Inspection & Maintenance
* Maintain and monitor your fly light traps and reapply our microbial formulation monthly.
Even if you only have a few flies...
From a customer's perspective, you may be sending the wrong message. Our exclusive survey has shown that customers associate flies with "filth", "dirty kitchens", and "it takes away their appetite.
For more information, visit www.BlueJayTermiteandPest.com.
Omaha Fly Control