Tree Lawn Medic's Lawn Care Services have a seasonal approach to turf enrichment. Our custom formulas provide your lawn with the nutrients it needs to thrive in various seasons. We believe that product application, watering, and fertilization are critical to the performance and quality of a lawn. Without all three working together, a lawn will not reach its maximum potential.
Our Lawn Care services include:
* Provides an even distribution of natural based fertilizer to lawns.
* Fertilizer combines a fast-release and slow-release along with natural and synthetic organic
nitrogen sources that will provide your lawn with a steady growth rate and consistent color
throughout the growing season.
* Inspection – Our trained specialists will inspect our customers’ lawn for damaging insects on every fertilization
* Identify the type of insect causing damage and determine an appropriate treatment. Tree Lawn Medic will apply
insecticides on a curative basis ONLY. Tree Lawn Medic believes that applying insecticides on a preventive basis is
not in the best interest of our customers nor the environment.
* Tree Lawn Medic believes that the best defense against weeds is a healthy, dense turfgrass, which is the objective
behind our fertilization program.
* If necessary, Tree Lawn Medic will apply a pre-emergent herbicide, along with the fall and spring applications of
fertilizer. This will control the number of weeds that can grow in your lawn. Post-emergent herbicides may also be
applied on an as-needed basis.
* Inspection – Our trained specialists will inspect our customers’ lawn for turfgrass diseases on every fertilization
visit. Common turf diseases are:
* Brown patch: a fungus that is mainly an aesthetic problem.
* It affects primarily the leaves of St. Augustine grass, but doesn’t kill the turfgrass itself.
* Tree Lawn Medic can apply a fungicide to the affected areas for brown patch control. The fungicide must be
applied in two applications spaced 30-45 days apart during the fall season.
* Gray leaf spot on St. Augustine grass or Bermuda grass leaf spot.These diseases are uncommon and do not
require preventative control.
* Should our specialists notice a disease on the lawn, then diagnosis and treatment options will be brought to the
attention of the customer.
Tree & Shrub Care:
* Providing one deep root feeding (Spring) with a time released fertilizer and four insect and disease applications to
help control insects and disease problems that occur throughout the growing season on ornamental trees and