Since 1991, Tree Lawn Medic, a division of Blue Jay Termite and Pest Control has been the name Nebraskans have trusted for residential and commercial pest control. Tree Lawn Medic's approach to pest control services involves four steps:
Initial Inspection and Evaluation
Tree Lawn Medic will conduct a thorough inspection of the premises by one of our licensed inspectors. This will allow us to:
* Assess the situation and identify conducive conditions for pests
* Identify pests and any related damage
* Evaluate sanitation practices and structural problems, which may contribute to pest infestation
* Customize a pest treatment and control program best suited for your home
After the pest inspection, the inspector will thoroughly explain his/her findings and answer any questions you may have.
We'll provide coverage for the interior and exterior of your home with the goal of eliminating all crawling pests in your home. The treatment is simple and is scheduled at your convenience.
On all regularly scheduled follow up visits, the Specialist will:
* Treat exterior perimeter of the structure - including the dusting wall voids, weep holes electric lines, AC lines and
other potential insect entry points into the structure
* Inspect the yard for conducive conditions for all crawling insects, including ants
* Treat insect harborage areas in the yard.
* If necessary, inspect/treat interior of structure
At any time between scheduled visits, you are encouraged to call Tree Lawn Medic if you discover pests in your home and need a specialist to provide additional treatment.
Our pest control programs are constantly being evaluated and improved. Tree Lawn Medic is a member of a variety of national pest control organizations and continually modifies procedures and treatment plans as technology and best practices evolve.
For more information, visit BlueJayTermiteandPest.com.
By Blue Jay Termite and Pest Control
Omaha Pest Control Services